Conseil de la ville de Djeka Index du Forum   Conseil de la ville de Djeka
Ce forum est le conseil de ville de Djeka, afin de relater des décisions importantes de la ville

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
  Conseil de la ville de Djeka Index du Forum

HQ Salt!And Pepa

Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet Conseil de la ville de Djeka Index du Forum Partie Publique Djeka
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
alearm
Egypticien

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 03:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Salt!And Pepa Répondre en citant

Salt And Pepa > urlin.us/2jhh5

Salt And Pepa, go all night

10cf746e54
Re-forming[edit]. Hot, Cool & Vicious provided some moderate R&B hits with the singles "My Mic Sound Nice", "Tramp", and "Chick On The Side". The result was six singles released by Next Plateau Records, several of which became hits: "Expression" (US #26, UK #40 in 1990, UK #23 in 1992), a platinum single that had been certified gold before it even cracked the US Hot 100 as it had already been #1 on the R&B Chart for 8 weeks, and produced by Salt; "Independent"; "I Don't Know" (featuring Kid N Play); "Do You Want Me" (US #21, UK #5), certified gold; "Let's Talk About Sex" (US #13, UK #2), certified gold, and later re-recorded as "Let's Talk About Aids"; and "You Showed Me" (UK #15). Getty Images 7 Now Playing salt-n-pepa Treach of Naughty by Nature with Sandra "Pepa" Denton at the Palladium in New York City. The group undertook production duties once again, but without Azor involved in any part of the album. ^ a b c d e f Strong, Martin C. "Push It" was soon released nationally and it became a massive hit, climbing to number 19 on the pop charts; the single became one of the first rap records to be nominated for a Grammy. aetv. ^ Elafros 2007, p.196. All rights reserved.

"Push It" was soon released nationally and it became a massive hit, climbing to number 19 on the pop charts; the single became one of the first rap records to be nominated for a Grammy. The Salt-n-Pepa Show chronicled events in the lives of Pepa and Salt as they work out past issues and return to the recording studio. Retrieved 2010-01-20. References[edit]. .. "Expression" spent eight weeks at the top of the rap charts and went gold before it was even cracked the pop charts, where it would later peak at 26. ^ "Da Original". Discogs. They were also one of the first rap artists to cross over into the pop mainstream, laying the groundwork for the music's widespread acceptance in the early '90s. Three singles from Hot, Cool & Vicious -- "My Mike Sounds Nice," "Tramp," "Chick on the Side" -- became moderate hits in 1987 before Cameron Paul, a DJ at a San Francisco radio station, remixed "Push It," the B-side of "Tramp," and it became a local hit.

degrassi season 13 episode 1Prince of Persia 3fame girls foxymy little pony friendship is magicthe grand heistalias complete season 1how met your mother s09e09the friend of my daughterni massive vstikoruto wa ore no pasupoto

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 03:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujetRépondre au sujet Conseil de la ville de Djeka Index du Forum Djeka
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  

Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Egyptian_Theme by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech